Capture paper and electronic documents, process them into digitized formats, and then route them to virtually any destination.
CAPTURE. PROCESS. ROUTE.
Nowadays, document workflow is constantly evolving in most organizations. Documents route through a number of individuals/ departments, in various formats and may be distributed to countless locations. Automating your document workflow into a simple and easy to use process can be a challenge.
AutoStore is a server based application designed to improve your organization’s capture, process and routing of paper or electronic documents. It captures documents from virtually any source. Once documents are captured, they can be processed, de-speckling, de-skewed, converted into barcode reading or a variety of formats. AutoStore would then route to any destination virtually, quickly and accurately.
- Capture Paper or Electronic Documents: Not limited to capture documents from MFP, but also smartphones, tablets, email and fax, shared/public folders, FTP sites, MS Office applications, PC desktop, XML data stream, and other source
- Enhance Information Security: Authenticate users right at the point of capture, encrypt documents as they are processed, and enable business process audit trails with reporting features
- Reduce Document Loss & Errors: Capture both paper and electronic documents and deliver them to multiple destinations: fax, email addresses, network folders, network printers, PCs – and much more
- Improve Quality & Convert Images: Clean up images using more than two dozen filters. Convert paper or electronic documents to TIFF, searchable PDF, Word, Excel, and other file formats
- Easy to Customize: Design, implement and deploy customized AutoStore solutions with our Professional Services team or your own developers. Customization can include open SDKs, forms, validation scripts or modules – whatever is needed to leverage the most from AutoStore
- Reduce Training Time & Costs: Easy to install and use – so you can scan, index, convert and distribute documents in no time at all. Simply define the documents you want to capture and then apply that to as many devices on the network as you want
- Capture information and documents from virtually any paper or electronic source
- Index paper and electronic documents before storage
- Create personal workflows with network authentication
- Scan once and deliver to multiple destinations
- Convert scanned documents into various formats (searchable PDF, Word, Excel etc).
Operating System: Windows® Server 2003 (32 bit) Standard/ Enterprise – with the latest service pack
Windows® Server 2003 R2 (32/64 bit) Standard/ Enterprise – with the latest service pack
Windows® Server 2008 (32/64 bit) Standard/ Enterprise – with the latest service pack
Windows® Server 2008 R2 Standard/ Enterprise SP1
Windows® 7 (32/64 bit) Enterprise/ Professional SP1
CPU: 2 GHz Processor
Memory: 2 GB or higher; 4 GB recommended
Hard disk: 10 GB free space