Simplify document workflow through digital imaging, distribution, retrieval and archive.
AUTOMATE PAPER-INTENSIVE WORKFLOWS
Research indicates that when an organization implements a Document Management System (DMS), their document-related costs can be reduced significantly and the staff productivity can be improved.
As such, KYOCERA has developed a business application that automates paper-intensive environments by transforming documents into a digital document workflow. DMS Link plays a critical role in terms of file sharing, storage, retrieval, security or compliance purposes within a corporation.
DMSLink for Education
DMSLink for Healthcare
- Easy to implement: Directly scan documents to DMS folder
- Minimize mis-filling errors: Automate document indexing
- Save time: Scan with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) which converts text into searchable content
- Simplified workflow: Users can set multiple predefined workflows for different requirements
DMS Link is an embedded solution that provides indexing, barcode recognition, OCR and storage to existing DMS or a shared-network folder system.
- User Friendly Interface: Index documents for easy retrieval from your desktop
- Repository Flexibility: Connect to existing DMS or simply select a shared folder on the network
- Streamline Workflow: Set specific and unique workflows per department or MFP
Operating System: Windows® Server 2003/ 2008/ 2008 R2 (32/64 bit)
Windows® XP/ Vista/ 7 (32/64 bit)
CPU: 2 GHz Processor or higher
Memory: 512 MB or higher
Hard disk: 2 GB free space