SEAMLESS COLLABORATION THROUGH ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS.
Microsoft SharePoint® is a popular server-based document management solution that enables organizations of all sizes to seamlessly collaborate with electronic documents.
To leverage existing IT infrastructure and maximize workgroup productivity, KYOCERA’s SharePoint Connector offers an intuitive SharePoint interface, simply access and browse through SharePoint Document Libraries, creates new folders, scan-to and print directly from the KYOCERA MFP’s panel.
- Maximize productivity by leveraging the existing Microsoft® SharePoint investment with advanced functionality from HyPAS enabled KYOCERA MFPs
- Increase ROI by moving paper-intensive environments to efficient digital workflow, reducing operating expenses and overhead
- Utilize the existing SharePoint folder structure to index and scan documents for instant sharing
- Ensure greater efficiency and accountability by providing an audit trail for documents that were traditionally stored in hard copy format
- Offer enterprise-wide access to information, with support for multiple SharePoint servers
- Simple Scan Flow: Establish a direct link between KYOCERA MFP and SharePoint Document Library for scanning
- Easy Interface: Browse the same folder structure as SharePoint Document Library from MFP control panel
- Direct Print: Print the document (PDF,C-PDF,TIFF,JPEG,XPS) directly from the SharePoint document library, provide on-demand printing
Operating System: Windows® Server 2003/ 2003 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/ 2012/ 2012 R2
Windows® Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1
Both 32 and 64 bit platforms are supported
CPU: 1 GHz Pentium or higher
Memory: 512 MB or higher
Hard Disk: 512 MB free space
Supported Version(s) of SharePoint:
Windows® SharePoint Services 3.0
Microsoft SharePoint foundation 2010
SharePoint Server 2010 Standard/ Enterprise Edition
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
SharePoint Online (Microsoft Office 365)