High Printing Quality
• Thanks to high quality raw material, ultra-fine and accurate-shaped toner particles, KYOCERA original toner delivers clear and sharp text and image.
• To save cost, non-original toner is often made of inferior raw materials. These large or poorly-shaped toner particles cause common problems like faded printouts, ghosting, streaks or blotches of image. The print quality cannot be assured.
• KYOCERA original toner keeps your business running at lowest TCO.
- KYOCERA’s long-life OPC drum is designed to handle minimum 100,000 impressions without replacement.
- Only toner is to be replaced when the cartridge runs out. Original KYOCERA toner ensures the drum unit would perform the best so as KYOCERA device.
- Only original KYOCERA toner delivers 100% uptime.
- RFID chip on original toner provides usage record and allows toner management. It guarantees printing quality and delivers the guaranteed numbers of prints.
• Using non-original toner causes time and money waste.
- Reprint of document wastes toner, paper and time.
- Toner related downtime reduces productivity.
- Devices cannot detect non-original toner level. Continuous printing when toner is empty damages the imaging unit and other imaging components. Customers need to be charged on maintenance or parts replacement.
• Original toner ensures toner yield (based on ISO/IEC standard), maximum device productivity and reliability.
• Non-original toner may reduce efficiency, even damage hardware and normally achieve less print volume.
- Loosely close cartridge or refilled toner may cause toner leakage, dust adheres to device and affects normal operation.
- Poorly made non-original toner may produce scraps, which left inside the equipment or developer unit, eventually make device unstable.
- Less mobile and easily agglomerate non-original toner increases friction in drive assembly which may break gears. It may even damage the drive motor in extreme cases.
• KYOCERA original toner creates a safer working environment and gives the green printing solutions.
- Deodorization technology effectively reduces odor during fixing (image processing) or parts charging.
- Fulfill the requirement of RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances), free of harmful substances such as
Mercury; Cadmium; Lead; Nickel
Chromium VI compounds
Dyes that might release carcinogenic particles
• Toner leakage may occur with non-original toner or refilled toners. Noise may also occur when non-original toner damage drive assembly inside device, such as gears in imaging unit.
Excellent After-Sales Service
• KYOCERA honors comprehensive and reliable after-sales service of device by using original toner.
• Any technical defects or other technical problems to be caused by the use of non-original toner could invalidate the KYOCERA warranty. Services will be chargeable even during the warranty period.
How to identify non-original toners?
• KYOCERA logo is not printed on the packaging.
• KYOCERA logo is not moulded into the toner cassette.
• The toner cassette does not have a holographic “Genuine Toner Identification Label”.
• The toner cassette does not contain RFID chip.
• Abnormal low price.
• It is not provided by KYOCEAR Document Solutions nor an authorized KYOCERA dealer/ distributor.
Where to Buy KYOCERA Original Consumables
For sales inquiry on KYOCERA original consumables, please click here